Friday 25 April 2014

Giant's Causeway - NEW DISCOVERIES

Now we're off to Northern Ireland because the daytour Giant's Causeway takes you there.


Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge is located top on Ireland. The bridge links the mainland to the tiny island of Carrickarede.
From where the bus dropped us off to where the bridge is located, it is about 1 km to go. It was not the easiest 1 km I have done in my life because it was very windy that day which made ​​it a little harder.
I wondered why everyone went so slowly and held so tightly to the rope as they walked across the bridge because I thought it looked a little wimp out. But I understood them then when it was my turn to go over the bridge. Because it was so openly at the bridge winds were even stronger there. So I had to hold the ropes too. It was fun to try to walk across a rope bridge that had rushing water below, it was a cool feeling and I do not think I will do something similar again.


After the rope bridge we went to see the rock face known as the Giant's Causeway. There we also walk a little bit to see it and I like to walk so for me it was no problem. But there was also a bus you could get there if you wanted. When I arrived I could not understand that nature has made it because the contours looked unreal out of the rock face. That is fascinating.


On the way back to Dublin, we stayed 1 hour in Belfast to go around and check out a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment