Monday 11 November 2013

Dublin is more …

Dublin is more than a city-It is the heart of Ireland-It has made me who I am today and only judged me a few times….
My 10 favourite things to do in Dublin on a Saturday afternoon:
-Walk through the bushes to get to the top of Three Rock Mountain from Lamb Doyles Pub and drink a tea sitting on Fairy Castle
-Go for a swim in Forty Foot hoping I don’t bump into an old naked man
-Have the best toasted sandwich in Dublin in The Palace Bar
-Read the new articles on the toilet wall in Ryan’s pub
-Climb on the granite walls of Dalkey Quarry
-Go to the market in Dublin Industrial Estate and get my fresh fish
-Kayak down the canal from Clondalkin and see a much quieter part of the city
-Read a newspaper in the Queen of Tarts
-Meeting up with friends in the foggy dew, reminiscing about pubs like Charlies Rock Bar or Fibbers
-Getting my hair cut by John, the barber on Bride Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment